There are seasons and times  

Posted by Doug Griner in

My wife and I are now entering into a brand new season of our lives. Last night was my official farewell to my Southland family as their Senior Pastor. I have learned much more from them than they have ever learned from me. It was a bittersweet experience. The love and Grace that was shown to us was overwhelming! It has been an incredible 10 year journey.

The big question is now what? Well for starters I plan to go back to work in my father's real estate business, the same business I left to join the staff at Southland. Next I intend to start up a new website on which I will post several devotional works, study guides and eventually a book I have begun. I also hope to launch my own You Tube Channel for sharing some spiritual thoughts. I believe at some point the Lord will open doors for me to step more into my Prophetic calling.

Please keep your eyes and ears open for the new stuff!

Deep thanks to all that have been apart of the last 10 year journey. You have all shaped and imparted into me in various ways and I am grateful.

Much Love.......D

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

johnathan  

Wow sounds like you are free to be just like Jesus! Free to walk and talk to those who wouldnt step foot in a church today. Not sure what is next for you, but I know whatever it is, God's got it! So in the words of Solomon ( Solomon Jenkins that is :), love God, love your fellow man and enjoy life.

May 7, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Post a Comment